Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Two Dumbest Guys in America Who Got it Right


Patriot Radio News Hour - Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008

Archived Shows

I've been listening to the Patriot Radio News Hour since the start of the year. They are self procliamed right-wing wacko extremists who do a radio show out of beautiful vacant Dear Valley Arizona. They have been selling gold to the American people for the last decade, warning anyone who will listen that the financial collapse was coming. These guys do not have fancy University degrees or experience in the financial community, yet they somehow knew what the best and brightest could not understand.

When I first started listening to their show, I felt that they were a little over the top, and were overstating the dangers in the economy in order to sell more gold. But I kept listening to them none the less because they were hilarious and they provided a lot of economic news that the mainstream media conveniently would fail to mention. But after listening for a few weeks, I realized that these guys were not as crazy as they sounded. I discovered that almost everything they were saying was correct, and I have watched the economy collapse exactly the way they said it would. They deserve a lot of credit for getting everything right at a time when almost everyone else got it wrong. I listen to their show everyday because they are the only people who really understand the Government's agenda and what is really occurring in the economy. If you have never listened to their show, I would encourage everyone to put on their tinfoil hat and listen to today's show.

No comments: